Covid-19 testing in Cambridge
By Appointment Only | $80 RT-PCR Test (No insurance accepted) | Results Typically in 24-36 Hours
Directions: From Concord Ave, turn onto Smith Place (a Burger King is on the corner). After approximately 350’ you will come to an alley way on your left. Take that left. The first large building on your right is Pro EMS. Parking is available in front of the building in the white circle. The red star marks the best entrance for Dispatch.
Pro EMS COVID Test Site Info
- RT-PCR Testing in partnership with Broad Institute
- Test results typically in 24-36 hours
- Anterior Nasal Swab. Front of each nostril only
- Observed Testing Model
- Trained staff available if assistance needed
- Convenient Parking.
- Appointment only. No lines
- Same day appointments usually available
- Mask required. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one to you on arrival
- Cost of test is $80 paid when making appointment. Insurance not accepted
- Contact us to set up a special program to test your employees
How to schedule your appointment
- Schedule an appointment by clicking the button below.
- Choose the date and time you would like to visit.
- Visit us at our testing location. Pro EMS, 31 Smith Place, Cambridge, MA 02138
Your Test Results
You will receive your test results via email typically within 24-36 hours. Look for an email from CareEvolve@lknotification.com and be careful not to delete as spam.
If you test positive or there is a problem with your test result you will receive a call from one of our staff members with information.
Our recommendation is to always follow CDC Guidance, available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html. If you are experiencing severe symptoms (trouble breathing, chest pain, fainting, uncontrollable pain) or you feel like you need to be hospitalized, you should seek emergency care right away. If your symptoms are mild to moderate, please consider making an appointment to be tested.
You should consider getting tested if:
* You have symptoms of COVID-19.
* You have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
* You have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
* You have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
As a reminder, a negative test does not mean you cannot spread COVID-19, or get infected with COVID-19, at a later date. You should continue to wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and wash your hands frequently, regardless of a negative test result. If you have reason to believe you came into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or you have COVID symptoms, please quarantine until you get your test results.
31 Smith Place
Cambridge, MA 02138